Anna Lotan Barbados Scalex Natural Exfoliating Gel 40 ml
A gentle, exfoliating gel that easily softens and removes excessive oiliness and dead cell buildup from skin and scalp.
Features and Benefits:
- Rich with premium oils (Olive, Jojoba, Macadamia and Noni seed oil) and soothing herbal extracts (Burdock root and Marigold) that provide optimal skin softening.
- Dead Sea mineral water and natural polyols enhance skin’s moisture balance leaving it clean and silky smooth after use.
- SCALEX Natural Exfoliating Gel provides a thorough, natural, surface cleansing and smoothing for various skin types on a weekly basis, or when necessary.
- Ideal, natural care for “cradle cap” and other similar scalp conditions when used in the bath or shower.
- May also be used as a base for a mild biological facial peel for delicate, oily / combination skin.
Directions: Gently spread a small quantity of the gel where required. Allow it to soften with body temperature for up to a minute. Use a smoothing fingertip massage to dissolve the sebum residue, in order to detach the dead cell build up. Gradually add water with your fingertips. The gel does not foam, but becomes a milky emulsion that is easily rinsed off. To use as a mild facial peel for delicate oily/combination skin: Apply a thin layer of Scalex and leave on as a mask for 1-2 minutes. Use soft massage movements to smooth over required areas. Add a layer of Aloe Pure Gel incorporating it into the massage until a rich creamy emulsion is formed. Remove with moist tissues or rinse off.
- • Use for designated purpose and according to directions
- • Do not Swallow
- • Avoid eye contact
- • Keep out of reach of children
- • Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
|Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water (Aqua), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Squalane, Tocopherol , Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Phenethyl Alcohol.